At GaragebandForPC.org we all value education and helping those in need. We also understand that college is a significant expense and how hard it can be for students and parents; sometimes to meet the need. Between housing, tuition, books and school supplies, the cost of attending college can easily rise into tens to thousands of dollars. In an effort to make things a little easier, we are offering $1000 merit-based scholarship twice a year to 2 individuals who are currently attending a college.
How To Apply?
To become eligible for the scholarship, you need to submit a 300-500 word essay explaining why you should be considered for our scholarship.
Make sure to follow the following instructions:
- Submit your Application/Essay to: [email protected], before the Last Monday of June for the Fall Scholarship and before the Last Monday of November for the Spring Scholarship.
- Winner Announcement Date: Last Monday of July for Fall and 3rd Monday of December for Spring.
- Be concise but do highlight your recent personal achievements in the essay.
- A Short video displaying with all your past projects to be submitted with the essay.
- Photos, Videos and Documents are accepted as proof or supporting content.
- All information must be 100% accurate.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university in Fall (of the current year) or Spring (of the following year).
- Any student from any recognised institution of learning can apply.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Must be a registered citizen of any Country (ID to be submitted along with the e-mail)
How do Judge essays?
All essays are first checked for plagiarism and then read by the chief editor and decisions are based on various metrics like grammar, enthusiasm, drive, creative writing, aptitude and personal achievements.
The winner will be given a reward prize of $1000 towards the cost of the education. He/She will get an elaborate spread on our website as well.
We take the privacy of our applicants very seriously and all information submitted will be used for the sole purpose of deciding the scholarship winner(s).